PBEM virgin seeks thrashing

Hello all,

Well, I've had plenty of time with the AI (which is still capable of teaching me my lessons). Now I believe I'm ready to REALLY get stomped. Is there an intelligent, humorous, ruthless opponent out there who wants to give me a try? I'm playing 1.04.

I'd like to start no more than two games right now (so don't deluge me). I'm also looking for double-blind games. Here are some fairly short scenarios I haven't opened yet:

Aachen

Chambois

Drop to Destiny

Hamminkeln

Le Lorey

Merry Xmas at (wherever that one is)

If you haven't played one of these scens, and want to try me, please send me a quick note. I'm willing to play as Allies or Axis, and I can get off one or two turns each afternoon/evening starting tomorrow (Friday).

Get in touch and we'll mix it up!

Paul "Martyr" Roberts

[This message has been edited by Martyr (edited 08-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martyr:

Hello all,

Is there an intelligent, humorous, ruthless opponent out there who wants to give me a try? I'm playing 1.04.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm ruthless and humorous (I used to be young and stupid, but now I'm not young any more), and I haven't played any of the scenarios you mention.I'll upgrade to 1.05 tonight. Make your choice of scenarios if interested.I prefer the Germans, but I also play the Allies.

Henri