purchasing units

Hello. Trying to play a quick battle against ai. purchasing airborne unites. Only available is anti tank platoon. the + shows has hq team 3x anti tank section 390 points. No matter what I do when i enter the game I only have the hq teams and any one off teams i purchase. I know im probably missing something but for the life of me cant figure it out.  Also, when I click on it to select units automatically, there are never any unites selected. get to battle screen with no units lol. 

thanks in advance. 

Edited by twynn

You have to purchase units if you are doing it by human. Automatic mode is pretty much broke. What games and modules do you have? Not sure what your problem is, but quick battles needs a ton of work, crashes in automatic choose mode with US armor. Forces don't seem like it they get rotated properly.

For me I get a lot of german anti aircraft units and stugs in quick battles, rarely any other vehicles no matter the month I put it on. Mix or random doesn't help too much either.

Edited by user1000

thanks for the reply. I dont have any mods or packs. I recently updated to 3.0.  Ive played most of the battles. and some of the campaigns. was just wanting to play some more random stuff with the quick battles.  If i cannot reliably  do  quick battles, can you reccomend some mods or packs for new content. other than purchasing market garden or blackseas or final blitz. thanks.

Edited by twynn

create a folder called z in data and place contents in it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hivgmp8729vl9w/background.zip?dl=0

this stops the gunfire popping in background with a quite sound of nature.

there is a cool voice mod too can't find the link "keep and eye out for defilade" -  "can the chatter i want you combat effective"

pretty sure it's this one http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1225

Edited by user1000