Combined PC/Mac Version

Hi Battlefront

Just picked up CMFB for PC. However, other than my desktop, all the laptops in my household are recent Macbook Pros. 

Not to be prickly, but often if I buy a game on most online stores, if there is a Mac version its included in the one purchase. Therefore I can install Civ 5 on my desktop and on my laptops. 

However, with BF, its Mac or PC, or buying it twice at full price. What's worse is with all of the expansions and modules, I'm locked into buying those twice as well unless I want to limit myself to one platform.

Any chance of just having one version for the digital product for both platforms? I can understand that with boxed copies it would be an imposition, but unless the thinking is you want my $55 plus modules twice and you think that a lot of your customers are willing to pay twice, I can only see this enhancing sales. I for one would be more able to rationally convince myself that it won't be a repeat of Market Garden or Fortress Italy or whatever other games I've bought and not played very much. It's also kind of galling because most of the assets (like for instance the sound effects) are recycled as between modules, but the broader debate about new game/module/expansion is beyond the scope of this thread.  

As it is, I hesitate every time for this reason while trying to work out when and on what platform I am likely to be playing. 

Thanks