Shadows flickering, wiggling, snapping on and off.

I have a monster rig (i7 @4 Ghz, Geforce 960, 32 gigs DDR4 ram etc.  All drivers up to date).  The problem I am having is with the shadows of the trees etc.  

Latest version of the game is installed.

They tend to pop on and off then flicker and flutter.  They have a wiggly effect then disappear for split second, then back on.  They come back blocky and solid, then a second or two later start to show details of leaves etc. then fade away almost to nothing.  Eventually, they come back and seem to stabilize but a few edges tend to flutter...It's horrible and really ruins any immersion factor.  When you move the camera, it all repeats again.  This is on any map.  Again, latest drivers, (it did it with the older drivers from 12-2015 too).

Ideas anyone and thanks in advance-ZhmvY6NGMU.  Here's a link to a short video of the problem.  Sorry, filmed with my iPhone.

https://youtu.be/TN3a-fjMqC8

Edited by STUCKER