Ammo Resupply?

For sake of keeping my interest in CM going, I have been playing the two scenarios in the demo with limitations on what I take. I was playing Last Defense as the Germans, minus the three tanks. Now THAT is a challenge. Turn Ten just keeps looming closer. . . Anyway, my lead platoon was making good progress and was really killing a lot of allies, when they became low on ammo. I could have pressed them and nearly wiped out the US infantry BEFORE the damned Hellcats arrived, except my lead platoon was near useless.

Are there any plans for Ordnance Trucks or ammo troops for the final release?

------------------

Jeff

--

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

-Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Guest Big Time Software

There was a thread about this very recently. Check back within the last 10 days I think.\

Basically a resupply during the course of a single firefight is not realistic. Ammo, and physical stamina, were generally the two largest reasons a battle was called off. Obviously excessive death and destruction were two others wink.gif Seriously, if you ever wondered why some battles just simmered down, for no apparent tactical reason, ammo/stamina were likely the cause.

In campaigns you get resupplied based on your positions. If you are cut off, sorry smile.gif

Steve