Ordering

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... having worked for Sierra, I think I know what you are talking about smile.gif

Don't worry though. You will get to play at least one demo prior to shipping. You are free to cancel your order if you don't like what you see. Of course you will also have to tear your Wargamers Membership Card up and mail that back, 'cause CM is the one you've all been waiting for smile.gif

Steve

Well I guess it was just a question of time how much longer I would resist smile.gif I'm kind of dissapointed that I can't (living in Canada) get a WW2 poster with my copy of CM, but I can live with that. I have been following CM since the day of announcement of CSQ...the day when AH was around. I must say I'm looking forward playing CM...

Peter

I got together with another Aussie and we put four copies on order - one for him and three for me. Overkill or what?

I have at least two hot prospects already, and another 5 or 6 warm ones. Needless to say, I am very confident my friends will like it. With any luck we'll put a second order in. smile.gif