demo question

Hello. Just a quick question. How much time will the demo be released before the actual game is released? Will I be able to try the game first and still get the pre order deal or do I have to order now to get the savings?

The game looks like it will be the best WW2 combat game ever. I can't wait to try it. If anyone knows about this please reply. Thanks.

Guest KwazyDog

Hiya mate. I believe that the demo will be released about 2 weeks before the game is released, and that is currently slated for the end of summer (It appears beta will be hit by the end of the month!). Im pretty sure you will still have those 2 weeks in which to place your pre-order, and still recieve the discount smile.gif.

It does sound great, dosnt it! Make sure you click on the drop down list up the top of the board to read back messages (say up to 100 days), because there is a LOT of informative info here! I order my copy after about 1hrs reading (and preorder a game of the web isnt something Id normally do) smile.gif.

I think that the special offer for pre-orders only holds for everyone who orders BEFORE the demo is released.

I think once the demo is released that all "special offers" (the drawings etc) will stop being offered with pre-orders..

Even more reason to get your pre-orders in now ;).

Guest Big Time Software

Fionn is correct. The special offer is a sign of thanks for your faith in us. After the demo is out, faith will be replaced with fact wink.gif The thing is that if you preorder now you can cancel your order at any time before we ship. This gives the Faithful the ability to back out if, for whatever reason, they change their mind after looking at the demo. I don't think there will be many of those wink.gif

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Hmmm... I was too tired when writting that, so I had better make sure I was clear... once the demo is released the special offer ends. This means that if you want to take advantage of the offer, you *must* place a preorder PRIOR to the demo being released,

Steve