Some Orbats that you are using.

If this has already been posted, then forgive me. Have you presented the Orbats for the varrying countries in the game? Section platoon and company, weapons, strength? I have particular interest in the British/Canadian orders of battle in the game.

Thanks,

Rob Deans

Guest Big Time Software

I think you mean TO&E (Tables of Organization ond Equipment) rather than OB (Order of Battle). The former describes allocated strengths, weapons and generic structure while OBs tell what specific units are attached to what for a particular formation.

The answer is that we haven't done much with non-US and German TO&E at this point. In fact, I am trying to have the German stuff firmed up this weekend.

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Rob,

What sorts of data do you have? We mostly need LOW level stuff. I'm talking squad and platoon makeups.

Charles

Let me see.......Most stuff. Line infantry section and platoon and company. Royal Marine/Army Commando Sub Section, Section and Troop, Para and Airlanding Section, Platoon and Company. Mech stuff is a bit more intricate. Other than the motorized infantry found in Armoured Brigades '44-'45 (halftracks/carriers), APCs (Kangaroos) were an asset of higher HQ and were tasked to a unit for a specific job. They drove and dropped off. More like an armoured transport regiment (battalion) rather than an integral part of an infantry battalion. I have armoured info too.

Rob

Guest Big Time Software

Purely armored formations are not so important for us as vehicles in CM are generally assigned on an individual basis, but any infantry (including mech/motorized infantry) data you have is potentially useful. Especially squad-level organization. If you don't mind, please email whatever you have to feedback@bigtimesoftware.com. We may already have it, but then again we may not. Thanks.

Charles