Campaigns

Guest titan

i know this has been mentioned before but i cant recall the outcome

Can one design ur own campaign ?

As i personally prefer a campaign over a scen any day its better to fight a battle with the big picture in ur mind than a one off shoot out were u can grind ur army to death without the worry of another fight tommorrow

Yes Titan, you will have the same editor BTS has for making scenarios and campaigns.

The campaigns will be done as one large map with the battles being small portions of it.

<< Tirade Mode On >>

Just a personal gripe, but Mr. Titan, please use reasonable English in your posts. It makes it much more readable.

Unless yur a KeWl dOoD, such as frequents the FPS online games, or Diablo, UO, etc.

BF is making games for those that like to use their brains. Let's show them that we have some.

<< Tirade Mode Off >>

Hee, hee, hee! I have to agree with you, Herr Oberst! It does grate on my nerves when I have to decipher my own language.

I also wish people would stop making up their own plurals for German words--either look it up and get it right or just anglicize it by adding "-s". It seems everybody thinks you just tack on "-en" and, voila! It's German!

And while we're at it, I hate those people who try to look sophisticated by dropping "you and I" into their sentences everywhere (in "real" life, not in this forum). It's "with you and me"! "With" is a preposition! Get a clue!

</rant>

Dar Steckelberg

Guest Big Time Software

OK, better close this one up before any more comments from the peanut gallery show up smile.gif

Titan, Lokesa's answer is accurate, but short wink.gif Do a search on "campaigns" on this BBS and I am sure you will pull up a great deal of info on it.

Steve