News from the front

Guest Lokesa

May I be the first to say "huh?" wink.gif

Are you talking about a PBEM game or did you take the red pills instead of the blue hehe wink.gif (just kidding Lokesa wink.gif )

Seriously though, what's up?

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Guest Big Time Software

Nah, I think Lokesa is having Alaskan fishery flashbacks smile.gif Working 16 hours in the cold probably makes the mind wonder some, well... until your hand gets lopped off or you find yourself under a 1500 lb trap loaded with fish!

Hehe... sorry, couldn't resist smile.gif Did you get captured instead of capturing?

Steve

Now lets see, red pill=extra endorphines, greater stamina blue pills=cyanide right? I think I gave out the right ones...

This panzer leader has gone to ground, we have his location, a little TNT and knowhow he will be mine smile.gif

P.S. lets me see a few more turns before the real trash talk starts, wouldn't want a foot in the mouth smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Wise lad! It ain't ever over until it is over. Last thing you would want to post is "One more turn left to go, and I still have all my tanks" to be followed up by "damnitalltohell, he had 2 PS teams in ambush and in 30 seconds I lost all my tanks. I still won, but just barely". Better to let the game end, THEN there will be no nasty surprises smile.gif

Steve

Wanna do a public AAR ? hehe It REALLY adds spice to your game wink.gif

I'm going to start one with SS Panzerleader..

If you want to do one Lokesa just drop me a line. wink.gif]

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Ah but Steve, thats half the fun of it, I almost posted that I had whooped his ass back when we were on turn one just to see what kind of response I could get out of him smile.gif

And now Fionn wants a public humiliation too? Crazy Euros... wink.gif

I kind of figured that wink.gif

I think I'd be more up for doing snippets rather than a full AAR myself. Little things like tactical how to's and such, of course I'm gonna have to learn how to play first though smile.gif