What Mods?

hey everyone,

I have been reading the forums for a while and have been interested in CM for about a year and have been playing the demos. I finally went out and bought CMBOSE and am loving it. My question is, can anyone give me a list of the mods i should get aas soon as possible to make CMBOSE look even better? Any imput will be very helpful, thanks. Also I cant seem to download many of the files off of CMHQ including CMMOS, should i get it and does anyone know where else to find it? I always get a 505 permission denied error. Thanks again.

Nick

Yo Mike, I was wondering if you would mind updating a couple of my mods I've updated since you packaged them in cmmos form.

The ones I'm thinking of, are the following:

1) Hotchkiss

2) Summer & Winter JagdTiger

3) Summer & Winter Tiger

4) Summer Hellcat

Also for your consideration, I updated the summer and winter german guns.

I have been wanting to get back to CMMOS work. I have a new job, field service. I spend the entire day driving around the cities fixing printers. By the end of the day I am worn out.

But I have downloaded some mods and have them "semi-done". Let have a look at the ones you mentioned.

I also want to start posting CMMOS work for CMBB. But later for that.

MikeT

Hi again mike, I know exactly where your coming from, I was doing that computer tech stuff for several years myself. I had to give it up, it just sucked the life right outa me and made me sick and burnt out.

Anytime ya can update those mods, do so at your convenience. Though I don't even know if anybody is using any of my cmbo mods anyway. I haven't had one word of input from the cmbo players.

I don't envy the thought of doing over all those hundreds of bb mods in cmmos format, Ouch!.

Hey Nick, I am sorry for sorta hijacking your thread there. I agree with mike's suggestion to sign up with cmmods. Rest assured that tod respects our privacy and doesn't sell any info to spammers. You will find many mods there in cmmos and non-cmmos format.

I don't use a mod manager myself but to each their own. I would suggest one of the first things you do is to make a copy of your bmp folder and rename it to something that will tell you its the original artwork for a backup.

daffy, as far as cmbo mods go, now that bo has hit the bargain racks (legal or otherwise) there are a whole new crop of players. i always look at bo mods to see if a can use them in cmak. i tried to do the opposite of your ak to bo, yours are better than mine lol. there is always room for more mods if you enjoy doing them. my advice is always do mods for yourself first, then share if you like to.

Yo junk2drive, I hear ya, thats the reason way I started modding anyway, for myself. I had my bb cd blowup in my cd drive last winter, so I had to go back to bo while waiting for a replacement disc and thats when I started all this converting, but still can't do anything about the gameplay though.

Hey Nick, you do know that you already have a slew of mods installed with your SE cmbo. Look in your cmbo folder for a MODS folder, I think these are all in non-cmmos form. I don't know where this recommended come from but I do know the only way your going to know anything about any mod is to look it over in the game yourself.