NO GRICHES AT CMHQ, JUST GOOD OLD FASHIONED UPDATES!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

YES I KNOW I AM whoopsss screaming! Sorry about that! I just want you all to know that just because it Christmas doesn't mean we take any breaks over at CMHQ!!! Thats right we got a Whopper with all fixings update for you.

A special area has been put up to honor Max Molinaro's fine artwork with Combat Mission. Those of you may remember his Terminator 88 crew and Sara Conner 4th squad member pics. Well, we have posted up some of his latest and greatest masterpeices for you to see.

Ever get the feeling that when it comes to armored tactics you just aren't up to speed. Well we gotcha covered. Fionn Kelly has written a wonderful armored platoon tactics guide and you can find it in the Articles section!

We have also updated the look of the Heroes Corner section and have the usual amount of surprises where you least expect them, well by know you should pretty much know where they are! wink.gif

Spend Christmas with us as Combat Mission HQ!

Madmatt out... Ho Ho Ho

p.s. That was supposed to be Grinches! Oh well! Don't know how to edit topic name and don't care much neither! smile.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-25-99).]