Medal of Honor/Playstation

Saw a new Playstation game in the stores the other day called Medal of Honor — supposedly a World War II commando-type game. Has anybody played it, and if so, what's the reaction to it? Is it just a shoot-em-up arcade game, or does it have any value? I might get it while I'm waiting for CM, but $47 is a little steep to waste if Medal of Honor is a stinker. Thanks.

I got the game.... it is a waste of money!!!!

first, the game is not in 3rd person view(or at least let us switch to 3rd person view)

the graphic get a let funky later on and if you play it for more than 3 hours without resting the ps,the game gets chopy (slow) and take longer to load........

the only best part I like about the game is the halmet actully works and potect the german soldier

Bought it. Finished it. Loved it. It's not about realism, but it's a quality FPS. The production is fantastic, and the menu screens, intros, music etc are terrific. Let the game idle on the menu screens, and there's a hilarious newsreel of "Conversational German". I found the later levels to be quite challenging, but I'm not much of a "twitcher". I recommend it.

Guest Tom punkrawk

Oh, I saw this game at some electronics store a couple weeks back,like someone said,just wait and rent it for 5 days.If you wanna buy a ww2 FPS, get WW2 GI,it's only like $15 at the most,the graphics aren't great and the realism not really there,but there's people like my friends and I who make new stuff for it like weapons,level,etc... Right now we're working on a Battle Of The Bulge TC for it.

Oh one other thing for Medal Of Honor,I have to say thanks to them,'cause(don't tell anyone)I stole their backgrounds to put on my site.

------------------

We ain't got no place to go,let's go to a punk rawk show

Boy- tough crowd...

I bought it & played through the whole game. I had a blast with it (although I agree that the Germans w/Panzerschreks was an unnecessary pain).

If you're looking for a FPS CM, then this is not it (I don't think an ultra-realistic WWII FPS would be much fun anyway) but I had a great time playing this game. Rent it first and make your own judgements.