AK Mod

All I'm doing is swapping the models for the wood & black polymer AK-74, AKS-74's and the pistol placeholder to either the AKM or AKMS model your choice. Personally I found the amount of AK-74's in the Syrians hands a tad unrealistic. You can see for yourself in video/photo's of the civil war the massive amount of AKS-47/AKMS/TYPE 56's in SAA as well as opposition hands.

I'm going to also include a option to change the black furniture AKS-74u to the proper wood one. I also think swapping the black AK-74 for the AKMS now makes the Syrian special forces look much more like regular SAA troops (along with Ryujin's excellent camo mod for them of course). Its all just about ready I'm just trying to figure something out for the black 74's with the GP-30 gl's on them. This of course just things visually in the Syrians hands as the UI an game still model it as 74's in their hands.

Here's some screenies folks

cvtf.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

jy2p.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

ytot.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

zx3w.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

bc2y.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com