Campaign Editor - Branching Scenarios

Am I correct in thinking that it is currently possible only to have a WIN or LOSE (or end of campaign) choice at the end of each scenario within a campaign?

In other words, just two choices for the next scenario.

I realise, of course, that the 'WIN' level necessary for the 'optimum' branch (next scenario choice) could even be set as a defeat since any standard level of victory can be specified.

So, I am asking, is it possible to set each level of victory, minor, tactical, major, etc, and their corresponding defeats, to a specific scenario? That would potentially give the designer a choice of about 7 branches.

Also, it seems a 'DRAW' cannot lead to a separate path either; it has to be included within the 'WIN' or the 'LOSE' path.

If anyone knows how to get round this, I'd much appreciate their help.

Many thanks in advance.

CF

Am I correct in thinking that it is currently possible only to have a WIN or LOSE (or end of campaign) choice at the end of each scenario within a campaign?

In other words, just two choices for the next scenario.

Very simply, yes.

I realise, of course, that the 'WIN' level necessary for the 'optimum' branch (next scenario choice) could even be set as a defeat since any standard level of victory can be specified.

Ys, you can determine the level of victory, or defeat that the script will call a 'win' but that's it.

So, I am asking, is it possible to set each level of victory, minor, tactical, major, etc, and their corresponding defeats, to a specific scenario? That would potentially give the designer a choice of about 7 branches.

Also, it seems a 'DRAW' cannot lead to a separate path either; it has to be included within the 'WIN' or the 'LOSE' path.

No, two branches, or the end only. Agreed, it would be nice to have and it's already been asked for ;) Who knows.