Strategic Command games on Gamersgate!?!?!! :D

I buy most of my games from Gamersgate. Before now they only had Strategic Command European Theater which I already have the cd of. Now I looked again to see if they had any because I found out I can't download my SC Pacific theater or SC2 (lost the main game cd) I bought a few years ago, and also I have been wanting to buy SC WW1 and Global Conflict (both of which I haven't bought because I didn't want to buy the download version, and I don't like cd's and waiting for things in the mail).

Now you've added all of your main games but World War 1, but I can't buy them as you haven't added the expansions!

http://se.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=strategic%20command

I would like to buy Global Conflict and WW1 with expansions if they were ever added. So will WW1 and the expansions for the games be added later on or what?

Also, strange how the Pacific one has been priced at 45 when the others have been priced more sensibly, and Pacific is the least polished and arguably the worst. (Still wish I could download it)

I buy most of my games from Gamersgate. Before now they only had Strategic Command European Theater which I already have the cd of. Now I looked again to see if they had any because I found out I can't download my SC Pacific theater or SC2 (lost the main game cd) I bought a few years ago, and also I have been wanting to buy SC WW1 and Global Conflict (both of which I haven't bought because I didn't want to buy the download version, and I don't like cd's and waiting for things in the mail).

Now you've added all of your main games but World War 1, but I can't buy them as you haven't added the expansions!

http://se.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=strategic%20command

I would like to buy Global Conflict and WW1 with expansions if they were ever added. So will WW1 and the expansions for the games be added later on or what?

Also, strange how the Pacific one has been priced at 45 when the others have been priced more sensibly, and Pacific is the least polished and arguably the worst. (Still wish I could download it)

Yeah, Pacific version had issues, first time Hubert went to the seas. Let it go. That mission is over. $45, sure, if you're dumb enough to bite, git bitten hard.

-Legend

how about steam? steam is the DRM, so battlefront could toss the awkward license procedures that cause problems. steam has tons of users -patches automatically could be a problem if it messes up games, but that could be turned off, I guess.

this game would sell like hotcakes on steam.