Tiger Tanks

I was curious if there will be Tiger I's and opel blitz trucks in combat mission...when troops dig in will they be animated to do so?...I love alot of detail in a game like this...I'm excited about its release as are alot of my friends.

Thanks

Hangr18

Guest Big Time Software

Tiger 1s? Man, how could we have a game without those bad boys smile.gif Check out our vehicle list in the Resources Area (button link on the left):

www.battlefront.com/products/worldwar/cm

No Opel "Blitz" trucks (although I have a nice model of one!). We decided to go for one of each class of Light (Jeep/Kübelwagen), Medium (M37 I hope and a Horch), and Heavy (Duece and a half and some generic German heavy truck of the same size). Trucks aren't going to last long on the battlefield, so having nth types doesn't make sense, especially because most are very similar to one another.

There will be no animations like digging foxholes, vaulting over walls, etc. Many reasons for this, the most important being time constraints. There are PLETNTY of other details though. When in the Resources Area check out some of the QT movies and you will see just a few of them.

Thanks for the enthusiasm!

Steve