More Questions for Big time

Hey guys

I have a few more questions that I hope can be answered when ya get free minute ( if there is such a thing)

1. Is it possible to add a feature to allow you to lasso multiple units ( ie a squad ) that may initially be heading in the same general area, or possibly allow a contrl click feature ( as in windows multi file select) allowing us to select a few units at a time - in certain areas of the game this would decrease move time and setup time.

2. Is there any way for all the units to be shown in menu form on screen at once? Would this be a large coding job to have a toggled interface for this? If this has been addressed I apologize I couldnt find any threads. If this cant be done for the first release, maybe later?

3. Is it possible to code a double click, to enable the ablility to go to a unit on the map when they are shown.

4. Will there be an overall manual with each units relative statistics ( like the ones that can be toggled individually )

5. Last but not least - is there anyway to enable a drag an drop feature for unit movent during setup phase? if not now maybe later

Most of the above are really jsut convienience items that us ex-closecombat enthusiasts have grown accustomed to- Im sure if this isnt possible Im sure Ill get unnacustomed- the important thing is youve done a spectacular job in gameplay :)

Oh one last thing in a PBEM game on my turn the vid played an it wouldn't allow me to mae a turn when i clicked done - it jsut froze - any ideas?

Thanks

SS_PanzerLeader..... out

The last point you mention - check if a PBEM file has been generated in the CM directory. You do not get to issue orders after every movie, so if there is a PBEm file in the directory, simply send it to your opponent. You'll get a chance to issue orders for this turn when the file comes back.

Guest Big Time Software

Hey there...

1. No to multiple select as it would break the entire unit interface smile.gif An easier thing is to have a "Group" command for relative movement based around an HQ. This has been on The List for months, but won't be in for version one.

2. Do a Search on "OOB". Some very lively, heated discussions. Our stance is no, not now. We will look at the issue later, but at the moment we feel the cons outweigh the pros.

3. This is related to above feature, so also a no.

4. All statics are staying in the game. There are something like 45 squad types and 150 vehicles alone. Probably another 100 units of various types. In short... a book all by itself smile.gif

5. This is on The List too, but also low priority. Good idea for sure.

Moon's answer is all I can suggest.

Steve