Question about separate game executables

I just purchased SC-WW1 and the Breakthrough combo pack.

I have two separate executables, which launch their games separately, so I have a couple questions. This is my first Battlefront purchase, so I'm a brand spanking newbie here.

1. The main menu screen of SC-WW1 shows it is v1.06. Breakthrough shows it is v1.0. Are these the latest versions of both?

2. Why do I have two separate executables? Aren't the two games supposed to be integrated into one game? Did I install it incorrectly or something?

3. The web page for Breakthrough says it has 20 new campaigns. I see that some of them are the same as SC-WW1 campaigns. So, am I missing some of the new campaigns?

4. How can I tell what campaigns are smaller, less turns, and what ones are larger?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I do not at all work for the guys who made the game, but let me answer most o those questions.

1. Those are indeed the latest versions of the game.

2. They are not really so much intergrated as Breakthrough being its own game(much alike the original, but with some gameplay additions and rule changes) which uses some of the data from the original WW1 game.(Well, I admitetly don't know exactly how they build it up, but they both really function as standalone games, which is why their own executables)

3. The only campaign which is present in both games(unless I am mistaking) is Call to arms. Which is the basic "grand" campaign for SC1 WW1 and only really updated rule whise for Breakthrough.(if there are any mayor changes to it, I didn't notice them) There are still overall 22 campaigns(notice that there is a 2nd page of campaign to choose from), though admitetly some are smaller versions(and terribly balanced)(France's Struggle, Russia's War) of the grand campaign. That would lower it to 19 if you wish to argue that way, really up to everyone themself if they consider it a ripoff.

4. In normal SC1 the big campaigns name font is slightly brighter in color, kinda difficult to see to be honest, but in Breakthrough the smaller ones tend to be gray rather than in the bright white fon, much easier to see.(though there are only two "really" big ones in Breakthrough, Call to Arms and Russian Civil War. The other ones are more middleground campaigns.

And in SC1 WW1 the big campaigns are Call to Arms and Storm over Europe. Tripple Alliance can be some fun if you are getting too good agaist the AI.(It is Call to Arms with a little Alternate history)