Full installation?

I'm relatively new to the Combat Mission scene and I was gonna see if i couldn't get my friends into it. I ran the game without the cd to see if i could let my friends use the cd while i went with out it, and i received an error saying that the cd is needed...but after that it said "Important: Game can only function if you did a full install" Does this mean there is a way to fully install the data from the cd onto the computer so you don't need the cd? I went into install again and i did not see that...could someone help me?

1) You should really ask a question like this in the technical section.

2) As far as I know the game doesn't run without the original CD.

3) If you want to interest your friends in the game without running afoul of intellectual property laws, I believe that what you should do is to have them download the CMBO demo, and play that with them. (I don't know if it has a pbem option, but I would be surprised if it didn't.)

4) If the Great Bald One notices your post and decides to reply, remember to savor his answer for style while reaching for the aspirin (i.e. you're perilously -- albeit innocently -- close to dangerous territory).