BR-350A and 350B Fuze and Pzgn39 fuse

T-34/85

I was wondering how effective they are since theres a huge debate in Tripwire forums. (http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=82009&page=8)

Unus Offa, Unus Nex claims that both US 75mm M3 and Soviet F34 rounds had a very unreliable fuse and did not work must of the time due to it being based of outdated shrinked navy he charges. While also stats that the small 18 gram he charge of pure RDX of the Pzgn.39 would pierce a T-34 and cause a explosion and set it on fire 9/10. I personally find it hard to believe that the soviets and americans failed with the he fuse and did nothing about it.

Since I love this forum so much "wink" and I think you guys are are very well informed bunch, I would like to read what you have to say about this...

Resuming: 76.2 F34 firing BR350A or B with big HE burst of TNT with mixture- Very rarely effective due to being "outdated"

75mm KWK40 L/43 firing Pzgn39 with small 18 gram of pure RDX destroyes everything hehe.

That would mean CMBB isn't very well modeled in that subject aswell, now wouldn't it?