touch for IOS ... good but

I'm a CMBN pc player, just bought Touch to play my favorite game everywhere.

I realize that pc version must be adapted to iphone but there's something that go wrong with it, in details:

- scroll, zoom in/out and rotate are too fast, difficult to master

- AT gun are too strong and precise, i.e. in the "off the beach" scenario play as german I'm able to stop allied advance before they reach the village, too easy.

- I liked to have the same amount of units whatever side I choose, AI have more units at its disposal

- Tanks shots freely pass through the woods and trees

- unit reaction seems favor AI, it's nearly impossible to flank tanks.

- often luck seems more important than tactics.

and please more scenarios in the future patch

thanks for your attention

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah it's annoying when the AI gets a ton of tanks and halftracks, leaving you with a couple tanks, and maybe a couple bazookas. In one scenario, you have 2 Shermans and 2 M10 Wolverines, as well as 2 bazookas, an LMG, and 3-4 infantry squads. The Germans start along a road with hedges on both sides, but it empties into a field, with a forest on the right side (assuming you're playing as the Americans), and then a range of hedgegrows until there's a few buildings around the victory area. Well anyways, the Germans get maybe 5 Panthers and 4-5 halftracks.

So I found that in this scenario, the best option is to put 2 tanks on each side of the road, in ambushing positions for when the Germans empty into the open area. If you're lucky (here you're right-I had a Sherman like 10 meters away from a Panther's ass and it missed), you can nail one or two panthers before they're able to turn and engage. Also if lucky, when the tank(s) turn to engage one set of tanks, it leaves it's back end open to the other two tanks, and your tanks will nail it. Again, if the gunners bring their eyes. The only problem is that usually the Halftracks go streaking by in the direction of the victory area, leaving a few infantry squads behind. Without getting your *remaining...I only lost 1 by this point when I won* tanks too close to the infantry, have them mop up the enemy and any straggling halftracks, and then have them book it to support your infantry, who are defending the victory area in the buildings. Hopefully you'll take out the Germans' supporting halftracks and then your tanks combined with your infantry's fire will secure the area. This is how I was able to win the scenario. I did lose an additional tank because I got it too close to a German squad, but Insallah, you'll only lose one or none.

there are good news with the 1.4 patch, scrolling works better than previous release.

I realized that hiding allied tanks behind trees (see Crossroad scenario, the forest on the left) could be lethal for incoming Panthers. I'm still wondering if shooting through the woods is a realistic tactics for tanks in general sense.

AT guns seems to be still too strong (my taste ?).

My general impression is positive, better gameplay, now tactic seems to work, bazookas are effective if well hidden and moved at the right time.

AI still have more than you (in the new pack scenarios too), I think for a more challenging game, it's nearly impossible a pc game comparison when forces remain the same.

with my surprise I had a allied major victory in the "Crossroad" scenario where axis tanks outnumber mine, I'll retry with same tactic to be sure that it isn't only luck.