Raiders CM Website at TGN

Hey Fionn,

Swamp Rat?I've been accused of being a Mountain Boomer a time or two,but 'nary once a swamp rat:^).Forfeit? Would you 'ave me wager me 'ard earned pay,mate:^)? Afraid I don't gamble mate,and the only motivation I need is a friendly game anyway.

HUMILIATION??!!!??? Aye' mate,I'm afraid you've lost out on that one too,because I usually,almost faithfully,lose my PBEM games,in spite of what Wild Bill may say to the contrary.So I'm beyond humiliation,been there, done that already:^),many times over if lost PBEM's are a gauge.But hey,if that's what motivates you,think negative Fionn,think negative!! Crush my forces beneath your axis heel,grind them down,and then roar like a Lion over the AAR reports,won't bother me any at all,as a matter of fact,I'll chortle with you,if you succeed!!After all,it's all for fun,and for the good of the game.I was under the impression it would be a team effort though,one game,four players.I move half the forces,WB moves half,then he ends turn and mails it to you and Matt,etc.Isn't that possible with PBEM?

I'll send the scenario about a week before the Raiders CM website goes up,just prior to the games release,and we'll get to smokin each others forces,deal? And of course I fully expected you to look at it thoroughly in the editor to make sure it's as balanced as I say it is.The forces are exact mirrors of each other.If you wish to practice it prior to the match,that's ok too:^)

The low life Swamp Rat

P.S. I happened to read your post about getting a new processor or PC? I know you'll probably go with an Athlon,but I felt I should tell you,if you decide to go with the PentiumIII 600B you mentioned,that would not be good for gaming.The 600B only has a 5meg port.For gaming,get the 600EB,it has a 64meg port,that's what I'm using and it works great with everything else I've got.600B will create a bottleneck in your game graphics with that 5 meg.Thought I should tell you in case you were leaning towards a Pentium III.

Oh, a four-way game.

In that case we should probably have two companies on-map and 2 tanks per side...

So each player can command 1 company and 1 tank.

(Ps. It's all in good fun my stinky opponent wink.gif )

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Of course it's all in good fun,and I'm having a ball,I hope you are too!

OK,Me and the Wild Man,versus you and your friend with the temper[hehehe].I'll create something along the lines of what I already had that will be a real interesting battle.Each player will get 1 tank,1 company of cannon fodder,and 1 platoon of engineers.

There will be no reinforcements.

This should be a lot of fun Fionn,I look forward to it.We will treat the few surviving German POW's well:^)

The stinking,low life swamprat who lives on a mountain

Guest Madmatt

Temper?!? Heh! You ain't see nothing yet! Just wait 'till I put a good ole' Jackbooted Steel Toed Goose Stepping Jimmy Kick' on that Hill Jack behind of yours! wink.gif

Madmatt out and polishing the trophy case!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-28-99).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It ain't over till its over<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Warmeister, it was over the minute you issued the challenge. I just haven't ripped your head off and fed you your own guts yet..

That'll come later wink.gif.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Guest Madmatt

Hehehehe YUP! Ain't I a stinker!?!

Come to the Dark Side Fionn!

Together we can rule Combat Mission as father and son! errr Master and Slave? ummm Boss and pion?

ahhh guy with all the credentials and Mr.Nobody until this past October?

redface.gif

Madmatt out and crawling back into his cave now...

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-29-99).]

I quote:

"Fionn,

You sure you're from Ireland?You sound more like the Chicago,Illinois type............"

AHem.....being from Chicago, all I will say is mention it again, and I break your legs. smile.gif

Tim Orosz, Raider

Combat Mission Raider Team

Wild Bill's Raiders

The Gamers Net: http://www.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by rune (edited 12-29-99).]

Gees Matt, that no comment post contained very little CM-related information.

Watch out or someone who barely ever posts will pop up and decry you for the vast "flood" of off-topic messages you're creating wink.gif.

Remember... parapet, head above and what I said about what would happen once you put your head above the parapet. It's sad that human nature is so predictable but I told you over a month ago that exactly this'd happen.

Anyways, I'm with you you crazy-man wink.gif

------------------

Fionn Kelly