E-mail Problem ?

I'm new on this forum, and I'll will be interested to play via E-mail with some one, I'm currently playing with

my brother in law, but lately he have problems receiving my e-mail and attachment, therefore before I start

with some one else, I like to know if any body have this problem,? I have already get in contact with my

Earthlink Tec, not much help there, I conducted a test by sending to a friend my e-mail 2 times in separate

days, the 1st time he received the mail and the attachment, the 2nd time he didn't , I also send the same

to Tec in India ( Earthlink Tec ) and he received it.

Any body knows what is going on ?

I would be more than happy to play an e-mail (PBEM) game with you.

I'm afraid I do not have any idea what your problem might be. Have you tried "zipping" your game turn before sending it? That often works best for me because I still have a dial-up connection.

At any rate, feel free to send me a game turn by e-mail and let's see what happens! :D