Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Zookshot setup?

Guest Madmatt

No, to the best of my knowledge that was just a regular game of Last Defense played with the Demo build. Same as the rest of us!

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-25-99).]

Guest Madmatt

Just double checked my notes on that zookshot, Zach said that he had flanked the American player and was rampaging through the rear. So to answer your question, that was just some fine playing by Zach Majors!

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Matt - I continually have difficulty finding things that are referenced by you or others on the TGN site (like the movie above). In the future can you supply the full link to the item you are discussion or tell us which area it is "New Features", "Heroes" etc. to avoid the frustration of having to search the site each time for items of interest. Thanks man.

Guest Madmatt

Can't give the full links as it will mess up my site statistics and such. To be honest I don't have the time to give specific directions to every feature mentioned but the site should be quite easy to navigate. Any time there is a new section added I always reference it in the news update section (front page) and I have recently taken to highlighting the nav-button in red if a section has been updated. That way at a glance you should be abale to determine which areas have something new to look at. BTW the movie in question (and all non-AAR related movies) is located in the After Action Section. A dedicated Movie section will be going on-line once the game is released.

Hope that helps some!

smile.gif

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-26-99).]

And indeed I managed something similar by charging the 251's straight up the paved road on "move fast"!!

Tried it twice - firstly going in behind, 2nd time stopping in the town & debussing a platoon into the 2-story buildings by the road. Lost 1 1/2 track each time.

As for access - I just use the link MM provides to get to the home page & have learned to navigate from there. IMO it's a pretty simple siyte for al lthe stuff that's there.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mikeathome (edited 12-26-99).]