Warm Puppies, Fluffy Pillows, CMHQ Updates! Some Of My Favorite Things!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Ahhhh... The holiday season. Nothing so warms my heart as this season of giving!

Well actually I DO get a profound sense of gratification when an Anti-tank rounds thermal plume frys through some tanks armor plating like a hot knife through butter and then ignites the human occupants inside, but that is really only a close second! wink.gif

Ok, on to the update!

For today we have PAGE 3 of the massively popular Heavy Metal series of screenshots! Thats right! Another 7 shots to wrap your little eyeballs around.

Also a small bonus for those who have been following the re-post of the Classic Alpha Battle AAR's. After some searching we now have Steve Grammonts original comments on the battle and conduct of Fionn and Martin. Very interesting reading and its now included along with all 41 turns in the Archives section.

Celebrate the Holidays with CMHQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Madmatt out and huntin' some more tanks! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-22-99).]

Hey Matt, whats up with the daily notice's of new artillery stuff? I tried refreshing the page but only see the original artillery article, am I missing something?

Guest Madmatt

Hmmm, I just checked and the new one shows for me...

Try again and email me if you don't see the new one. It should be different than the lastest entry in the expired Quick Tactics section...

Let me know what happens!

Madmatt out

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net