Tank round selection.

Guest Big Time Software

No, you can not select the shell type. Because the turn is hands off for 60 seconds it would be a bad idea to require the vehicle to fire a specific shell type. Instead, the loaders follow standard proceedures -> AP against armor, HE against soft, special stuff against REALLY tough armor. Variations depending on ammo levels (i.e. will use AP if no HE for soft targets, will use HE if AP is short and HE might do the trick).

Steve

Yea, no matter how many times I order the M18s to fire smoke in front of the Tiger they insist on engaging it frontally with ping-pong AP and screaming "no you idiots smoke it to make it move then hit it in the side" at the moniter doesn't seem to work either. Now I just hope there is a StuG in front of it to produce a smoke screen smile.gif

Just a comment.

1. Are you SURE they have LOS to where you are targeting smoke?

2. Are you sure the hellcat has smoke rounds left

3. If the answer is yes send me the autosave please ok?

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

Thanks for the info. My hellcats seem to be stupid. They always fire he at the tiger. Granted last nights assault on the tiger was beautiful. I was still wondering why they were using he instead of ap. Granted they wrere firing at the front of the tiger. Does this have anything to do with using he instead of ap?

Guest Scott Clinton

Anyone:

I am sure this has been covered but in camp. games. How will ammo resupply be handled?

For example: If if fire off all of my tungsten ammo in the first battle will it be in short supply/gone in the next battle?

------------------

The Grumbling Grognard