The Battle of Arnhem

WOW, just beat it. Very tuff campaign it was for me. Between the hundreds and hundreds of arty rounds, and on-coming armor, I dont know what was worse.

By the end of all 6 battles, my end of the bridge looked like it had thousands of crater and fix holes from the mortar/arty fire. I dont know how I survived it really. I do know I retreated into the nearest foxholes and house soon as I heard the crack of arty fire crashing down.

The British Piats...well there better than the American Bazooka I have found so far. However they are still pretty inaccurate. I havent played any AXIS side missions yet, but I am curious to see how the Panzefaust and the panzershrek performs.

All and all it was tuff and I was on the edge of my seat most the time cussin at the Germans :D . If any n00bs like me find this and would like some advice/strats on defeating this campaign(ALLIED version) I am more than happy to help you. <Salutes>

[ May 06, 2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Pvt Ryan ]