Can you skip on all the cutscene filler?

Assuming that such will take up any more development time/resource, I'd suggest you skip on all the filler multimedia bloat and just deliver the game with some atmospheric background music and a menu front-end. I remember playing Close Combat 1 & 2, and never did like those old b/w WW2 retreads that I can already get on PBS. Now, if you can get Playboy to license their centerfold videos so the victors of a game (the losers get to get Beavis & Butthead cartoons), then by all means do that! smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe! Well, we aren't going to do filler for just the reason mentioned -> time. This is a rare case where we could get the materials cheap (thanks to National Archives!), but the time to "produce" them is better spent on the game. Most people watch them once, then turn them off anyways. So why bother?

Steve

Skip the filler, and all other unecessary such things. Just give my my MTV, err, I mean my CM! :) Thanks for putting up w/ me here, and in my other post today. I had a frustrating day at work where I'm also having to wait for what seems like forever to get a new computer. I just can't take it anymore, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!

Mike D

aka Mikester