Screenshot Fix

Go BETA, Go BETA, Go BETA

Now everybody join in and chant along w/ me,

Go BETA, Go BETA, Go BETA !!!

I know, I'm a terrible pain in the ass, but I'm also impatient as all get out at times. Hope the game is coming along and that we will "see" some of the real thing some time soon....?

Mike D

aka Mikester

My question is how much does doing screen shots distract from getting the games done? If not much, then dump numerous screen shots on us. If on the other hand it is a major delay, then you can withold entirely as far as I'm concerned.

I've long believed that BTS should appoint a "Vice President in Charge of Screenshots". While my life is a bit busy at the moment, I'd be happy to take on the job as a service to gamer's everywhere. smile.gif

Chris

BTS: We can talk about my salary and benefits package later.

Guest Big Time Software

The problem with screenshots is that we have to choose things carefully. Why? Because you folks pic apart every pixel smile.gif Seriously, a random screen grab is technically easy to do, but doesn't necessarily show you guys anything really cool and/or interesting. The QT movies are much easier to do from a composition stanpoint (just hit record when some cool action is happening!), but the process of making the movies, compressing them, etc. takes time. Already working 12-16 hour days does not leave us much time to do these wink.gif But you guys are do a couple of new ones, so hopefully by the week's end we can have some new shots up. We just put in some cool vehicles, so there is something new to show off.

Steve