New overseas shipping costs

In case any of the other non-US list grunts here haven't heard/noticed, the rates for shipping Battlefront products overseas has gone down. For me it's a savings of about a third, down from $26 to $18.

We basically have the Battlefront people to thank for this. As I understand it, it took a bit of table thumping with the fulfillment people to get the figure down. smile.gif

I know that for Battlefront shipping is essentially a profit-neutral activity, with no additional margins added. OK, maybe lower rates will help you get a few extra sales - but I really believe the main motivation was to get us (the customers) a better deal.

I appreciate the effort.

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks Brian! As with everything at Battlefront.com, the customer comes first. I know *I* didn't like the original shipping charge as a customer, but that was what it was going to cost so that's what it had to be. But all of us (developers and Battlefront.com) wanted it brought down. Some "leaning" and prodding got the price to a much more reasobable level. Great news is that not a single customer was charged the higher rate, so even though people who placed orders when at $26 will only get charged $18.

Thanks!

Steve

P.S. Yes, it probably will result in more sales. Capitalism sometimes works out nicely for both parties smile.gif