Morale Effect Question

I really think the way morale is handled is great with units being shaken, cautious, broken and whatnot. Are there going to be any corresponding morale states that are better then normal i.e. "pumped" or "on fire" (not technical terms)

I had a Hellcat in L.D. walk away with 1 Tiger, 2 Stugs, 2 HT, and 11 Infantry kills. If I were that gunner I would be really pumped up. If I were green that would probably make me do dumb things, If a veteran, fight even better.

Is anything like this going to be included?

- Bill Carey

[This message has been edited by billcarey (edited 11-13-99).]

Guest Big Time Software

We just added vehicle morale within the last week or so. They won't get better/worse per se, but if you rattle their can you will get different results.

Steve

In one scenario my US bazooka ambushed a German H/T. The text indicated a hit and at first I thought I'd knocked it out. Then next turn it started reversing at full speed back up the road! I could just imagine the frantic cries of 'Driver reverse!'...

Mike O'Brien

Hehe, MikeO. I had the same thing happen with a StuG that had closed to point blank range ("Big as a house! Bigger even!"). With their first shot, the zook team reported a hit and penetration on the front upper hull. I sat in the trees with the zooks and just watched it as it sat there, stunned (I kept looking for the crew to pile out) The zooks got off a second shot, which sailed over the top. Then, the confounded thing started moving again, popped smoke, and backed away.

I relished every minute of it! smile.gif Sitting there in the woods using the trench-cam, it was EASY to imagine the looks on the bazooka temas faces - eyes as big as saucers as the beast came back to life!

Mark