A few questions regarding multiplayer

Hi,

After reading a good part of the manual, I was wondering if there was a way to activate the following in multiplayer mode (quick battles, 2 players - LAN/internet)

If you inspect your units, you will notice that the casualties they sustained in

the previous battle have carried over. In campaigns, core units will carry

over casualties, vehicle damage, ammunition expenditures, and sometimes

morale from scenario to scenario.

-CMBN GAME MANUAL

Aka, the casualties transferring over the next game. Which would be awesome if possible, since it would help us a great deal in having a realistic and fun mutliplayer campaign.

All multiplayer games are one-off matches. The only way you could reflect casualties carrying over would be to do it manually. I think there are some campaigns in development(someone correct if wrong) designed to be played multiplayer in a roundabout way, but this is all done manually and on the honor system. No such feature in the game itself.

Thanks for the fast answer. As long as there is a way to do it manually, I'm good. Would you happen to know how we could do that? (except for the obvious part of noting down how many casualties there were, I'm talking about the army selection screen before the battle)