CMMOS4.05a has been posted at CM Mod Database

I just posted the new version of CMMOS at CM Mod Database.

CMMOSV4.05 is in the CMBO section along with the rulesets for CMBO.

V4.05a also includes support for CMAK! Rulesets for CMAK are in the CMAK section of the Database.

Several mods have already been done and more are in work. These will also be posted as time permits.

The RuleSets for V4.05a have been zipped into a zip file for easier downloading. Simply unzip that file and install every ruleset, again install every one. This is especially important for CMBO mods since some install several mods at the same time, some into several rulesets.

For any questions, comments, complaints, please contact MikeT at miket6065@sbcglobal.net

problems with 4.05a

I got it this morning and loaded it up at work - fine no problems

Got home tonight and tried to load it on to my D:\ drive where i keep all my games and it kept crashing on the 2nd part of the install. Thought it was very odd kept saying it couldnt write to the folder, so for fun I decided to do the same thing as I did at work which was to leave default directory to the C:\ drive and it worked no problem.

Not a big deal - i can keep the mods on the C:\ drive. Would be nice if i could keep everything together tho

Damn, well to be honest I have no idea about this. I have only loaded CMMOS on C drive. Sorry wish I could suggest something. But at least the good news is that is does work now.

Now other goods. I will take some CMBO CMMOS mods to work and start uploading them. I want to get the Pacific uploaded as soon as possible. I am shooting for this weekend. So by Sunday you could be on the beaches of Tarawa.

MikeT