Basic commands I'm missing from CMx1

1) A hunt command that does not end the movement of a unit, but let them continue there movement as soon as they've lost contact. Very important in turn based games.

2) Seperate covered arc commands for ambush infantry and ambush vehicels

3) A sneak command that does not cause 'crawl', but let the men move stooped (right word? I'm not English). Less tiring then crawl, speed nearly like move, and as silent and covered as possible. IIRC, we had that in CMBO?

1) A hunt command that does not end the movement of a unit, but let them continue there movement as soon as they've lost contact. Very important in turn based games.

I have been using Assault a lot. They don't shoot for no reason and if they make contact they have people ready to fire. Not quite the same as you are asking for but I use Assault a lot when moving on uncertain ground. For example I might have my lead squads Assaulting towards tree line, building etc while my reinforcement squads behind them are Hunting forward. That way if they make contact the reinforcements stop while the lead guys fight.

2) Seperate covered arc commands for ambush infantry and ambush vehicels

+1 for that

3) A sneak command that does not cause 'crawl', but let the men move stooped (right word? I'm not English). Less tiring then crawl, speed nearly like move, and as silent and covered as possible. IIRC, we had that in CMBO?

Not sure about CMBO but in CMBB sneaking sure looks like crawling to me.

For infantry, use Hunt. If you want them to not stop when fired upon, that's bad I guess, but that's the 'advance bent double' command I use.