Hubert To Players--**** You!

You know, no one expects "Gee, it's going to be out by X time and I'll swear a blood oath."

But when someone asks a legitimate question, some kind of response would be nice. Especially when Hubert has been on the boards multiple times since.

It's just saying "**** you, we don't care what you want to know, or think."

No, it is saying "I do not have any public comment at the moment".

One of the luxuries of independent development is being able to work under no artificial release schedules created by marketing people. This allows development under a flexible schedule with no firm "release date" estimates. It's a dangerous thing to do for people not used to it (dangers like "feature creep" loom around the corner), but Hubert is an experienced award winning developer, so there is no problem there. If he feels that it's not yet the time to make a release date public, then this is something that you and other players have to respect.

Talking about respect... how about showing a little? Not (only) because Hubert is the developer of the game you apparently care much about, but simply because he's another member of a forum where four-starring someone is going to get you an Infraction (see little red card in the top corner of your post).

I am going to lock up this thread because there is no way this is going to stay on topic.