New file at the Repository: 1938 Calm before the storm (2009-11-24)

1938 Calm before the storm v1.4-----------------------Changes in v1.4Added/Changed some textMoved Belgian Congo (and added cities, mines, terrain, river and militia)Changed some borders in AfricaIncreased territory of Spanish Rio Muni and a mine alsoIncreased territory of Portugeese Angola and a mine alsoAdded mines too IndiaRemoved dead arrows from mapAdded a mine to TanzaniaAdded more rail to AfricaAdded 2 militia to Belgians forcepoolAdded one carrier too Indias forcepool and named the Indian destroyerFixed spelling and country of Belgium Kigali militiaFollowing unit scripts added-Belgium Congo militia (Kinshasa)-Free Belgium (UK) Congo militia (Kinshasa)-Free Belgium (UK) Congo militia (Kisanga)Increased stength of 2 german armies in the production queueAdjusted german build limit on armies to 9Added a decision script 86 to send german support to Italian East Africa or Iraq and pairing unit eventchanged name of one British africa unit scriptChanged some unit scripts to be valid only for Allied AI (not human)Changed text in pop up on 2 unit scriptsChanged experience for some USSR Unit scriptsAdded 6th Army to unit script for Fall BlauChanged failsafe date for USSR Moscow units to appear to end of 1943Changed text in 2 decision eventsSwitched from army to militia in unit events for Amman, Suidan and RiyadhLowered all triggers for VARIANT unit scripts to 1%Added 2 pop-up eventsChanged Von Arnimns name to von Arnim, othervise the script will not recognize him and the HQ ra...

More...