I Will Never Surrender. BECAUSE I CAN'T!!!!

MassacaUK

Every one is crying out for a surrender patch it would make TOW a whole new game and alot more better and real. Could'nt they just have it when if morale is at its lowest and the opponent is within a couple of metres they surrender it would be alot better than just 150 inf v 10 surviving inf fighting to the death were is the realisem. Don't get me wrong i think its possibly one of the best RTS games but it would make the game so much better.

P.S. Sorry for any wrong spelling.

Originally posted by Sfox28:

To the Europeans: Soccer, Football...who cares it's BOOOOORING...and yet you Brawl over it...LOL!

TO THE CANADIANS: The trouble IS about 1/3 of you ARE FRENCH (Quebec...Montreal etc)! LOL!

Football is the most played game around the world and the only hope of bringing the world to piece in some cases, look at Iraq when they won the Asian Cup there was'nt a single death by explotion or shooting but anyway back to the game LOL smile.gif is there any possibility of Battlefront making a patch for it or is it all to good to be true tongue.gif lol p.s. again sorry for any bad spelling

Ahhhh HELLO....Lunatic. You just PROVE my point Quote: "find out where you live and fly over there and punch you in the face lol" This while I have my Arsenel Jersey on my wall or the FC Bayern Munchen one in the closet! LOL! I think those two clubs are your arch-rivals? What a coincidence. Unfortunately, the "PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE" is typical of the Brit (football-soccer fan) reputation around the world.

This, from a person (me) who lived in Europe for over 5 years (and not in the Military)and saw first hand how people react over the sport. Ahh, I'm sure you were jesting as I was! I hate my fellow Americans when I used to see them acting in an Obnoxious way...which seemed to be a lot of the time! Hey, it's good to be rabbid about something and sorry for the off the subject remark but I can never resist STIRRING THE POT! LOL!

PS: Yes, to come here and do your "Brit" duty, it would cost you a lot of cash because I do not live on the mainland USA and once you did get here, you wouldn't want to leave...Aloha for now.

No.

I expect everyone over there to whine and bitsch until they win their first title and then the same people who ran off at the mouth will slink away.

Oh wait, we have already done that.

Defending Champions in Premier, If I am not mistaken. Ny Giants Defending Super Bowl Champions. The view is nice from the top.

Then expectations to be raised and their fans to expect nothing less than Champions Leauge Titles in the near future.

At some point Glazer and Co will sell, at a tremendous profit and know they easily overcame whatever obstacles the other 90% of the world pretended would hold us back.

Just like always.