a few bugs

RIPper_SVK

1) when i scroll the mouse wheel on the player list in the tactical view (or how is the "map" view called) and then later scroll it above the map, both the map zooms and the player list moves at the same time.

2) in the deploymen phase, when i use the "first person" view i can see jammed enemy turrets (and the jammers)...this can be easily used to look in their base

• 2 weeks later...

1) i think hits with the ions don't count as hits (in the screen after the mission has ended)

2) it seems that mission time is normally running during the deployment phase. so actual mission is shorter by the deployment phase length

3) i'm not able to hit a tire on the side of a paladin that is turned away from me. i can see a bit of a front tire on the side that's facing away from me, but i am never able to hit it....this is annoying, because even bringing 2 tires on the same side on fire doesn't seem to slow the paladin that much.

I'll answer # 2 again ;)

"deploymenttime" and "gamelength" are two different parameters with the first being a subset of the second.

"gamelength" is total time. "deploymenttime" is a part of this total time.

when you take control of a bot, he ignores his drop point. not sure under exactly which conditions, i'm pretty sure that it happens when you (player) loose a vehicle and have to drop, but instead you take control of a bot. he then immediately drops, but not on his set droppoint.