Who controls the forum?

I am withdrawing from the forum. It seems obvious to me that BFC has given certain members of the forum the right to do whatever they desire whenever, wherever and to whoever they want. Further, any who challenge these "elite few" are threatened, warned or removed from the forum.

Why Mr. Grammont and his employees allow this to continue is something I cannot understand. After challenging the views of these few I saw my country insulted repeatedly and have seen BFC do NOTHING to punish the offenders. Quite the contrary. When I asked Mr. Grammont to, at least, review the threads he responded by threatening me with removal from the forum and admonished me for "wasting his time."

I accuse BFC and Mr. Grammont of blatantly "playing favourites". Why they do this, I do not know, but it is repulsive.

Micheal Dorosh, Berlichtingen, Andreas and Micheal Emrys it would seem, have been given permission to do as they see fit including conduct public stonings of those who disagree with their views.

Their insulting manner seems to be a result of the impunity they have been given by BFC. Being "untouchable", these few can hurl all the insults and slurs they desire in the knowledge that they always have the "trump card" of being protected by BFC and its minions.

I denounce these people as cowards and accuse Mr. Grammont of hypocrisy.

I refuse to participate in this forum until I receive a FULL apology from Mr. Grammont for his irresponsible and shameful behaviour