A few interested Playtesters wanted for Recon fight

• 2 weeks later...

Lou2000.

Thanks for the information.

I have been out east for 3 days, so just saw your message. Actually was walking the 1st Bull Run Battlefield yesterday.

Anyway. I would do a search for FRANKO's name in the BO forum. Maybe FRANKO Rules. Or skim thru the forums looking for FRANKO and email him.

I use a somewhat modified version that is still true to the maxim of-- Don't use anything in the game that lets you cheat. (Cheating is defined as doing something you could not do in real life).

So you could not be on camera level 3 or higher. (With some exceptions to the levels that look like maps)

You could not know what damage you fire has done so detailed armor hits are turned off.

You could not fly around or scoot around the battlefield, so you can only view from your frontmost unit. Ok to zoom if you have binoculars or a gunsight.

There are others and I have made some modifications for the sake of sanity and playability. I would be happy to share them later. The list above is the heart of the rules.

Down in the Dirt .... Toad