Rookie needs a little help

Hi all: I just started playing CMBB and can't seem to find answers for files ending in .cmb I assume these are for the first game. If not how do I play these scenarios?

I noticed stone walls in some maps but I can't find the add wall button in the editor. Is this a mod? One last question if I add multiple scenarios and mods will doing so jumble up the original game? Thanks for any help. smile.gif

[ January 10, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: gorakshep ]

.cmb files are scenarios for CMBO, the "first game" as you called it. I don't have either game on my work computer, but in CMBO, the wall tile in the editor is open ground (green) with a white line (the wall) running through it. There are several different tiles depending on which way you want the wall to run. Adding mods does overwrite the existing .bmps, so you should backup your originals before doing anything. Adding scenarios doesn't overwrite anything, you just have more choices of scenarios. If you add a lot of scenarios, though, it can get a little confusing regaring which ones you've played, their origin, etc.