Aquire ammo

sonar

I'd like to see a bit more control over what type of ammo is available in ammo dumps and vehicles, so you could resupply AT guns and mortars or even just a generic infantry resupply that contained not just extra rounds but also grenades, rifle grenades, smoke grenades and panzerfausts. Be nice to better tailor resupply for specific situations or weapons. Cheers.

Obviously the kind of munitions available to a company depend on whatever is in the pipeline upstream. So, I am uncertain how far you can go in tailoring your own supply. Reading accounts of the war, I recall that sometimes a company could get what it asked for and sometimes it couldn't, and I think the latter condition was not at all uncommon.

The supply services tended to package munitions into generic mixes: so many grenades, so much rifle ammo, so much mortar ammo, etc. and that was what you got whether it was what you were in need of or in the quantities you needed or not.

Michael