CM bugs?

here's some issues i see with the following setup

Combat Mission 1.0.3, 64M allocated

clean recommended install Mac OS 9.0.4

PowerBook G3/400 192M bronze keyboard or blue/white G4/450 256M PowerMac desktop

display set to 8-bit 1024 x 768

- waking the system is Not Good if CM was running before sleeping the mac. it wakes up with a messed up display - only the blue component of colors show, dialogs have partial content, etc. life seems fine if i relaunch CM, aka game will play with normal display. a 7300/180 wakes up fine, however, so it may only be macs requiring Mac OS ROM files and/or doing full power management

- a nitpick, but - if i turn off the starting movie, the movie's music still plays, replacing the drum flourishes. i'd rather the music didn't play if i turn off the movie, since with the movie off it doesn't stop until CM starts loading scenario graphics

- the manual says everything but infantry and off-map support can set ambush markers. well, either the dox or the game may have a bug. machine gun teams cannot set ambush markers. is this intentional? seems odd, they're nasty triggers for an ambush