Somewhat generic quick battle

Yes, I know that it is not possible to automatically generate complete maps. Just an idea to autogenerate fresh quickbattles from existing maps a little bit different.

Firstly, this is only sheduled for H2H matches.

Let's take a normal scenario to explain:

Everything will be automatically removed/ignored except the pure map, even setup zones, objectives, AI plans.

The player who setup the game now selects his edge/corner of the map. Opponent will be in the opposite edge/corner. Setup zone will now be automatically generated depending on the type of battle (as it was in CMx1).

Objectives could be automatically generated to, but I think that it would work even with no objectives. The only 'objective' will be than to destroy enemy troops.

Well...just an idea. IMO a map playes very different depending on the startup edge. Needless to mention that I play nearly 100% H2H only :)