Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Query/Possible problem with set up zones

Just set up a PBEM QB with me as German defender and my opponent as Allied attacker in a small sized, attack type battle. The random map selection assigned us 'Attack Large Forest (water) QB 145.'

Having selected my forces I was quite surpised to find that my assigned set up zone was at the opposite side of the map to the objectives i.e. Where I would normally expect the attacker to be. It looks like my opponent has been assigned the defenders zone i.e Covering the objectives. I am sure I am defending as I have the smaller point value and all the correct entries are showing on the into screens.

I tried setting up a single player QB on this map with the same settings and all was well but I am getting consistently reversed set up areas if I set up for 2 players.

Any thoughts or any chance someone with a better understanding of map contruction than me could have a look at the map and see if all is well? Alternatively is there some blindingly obvious user error that I am making?

I have the email saved turn if that would be at all useful.

Cheers