CMBO on Win 7 using Boot Camp

I originally posted this on the CMx1 board and got some good feedback from Schrullenhaft. But I thought I'd repost here for more visibility and see if anyone else could add feedback based on their experience. Thanks.

I recently got Win 7 running through Boot Camp on my iMac and downloaded the demo for CMBO to make sure it works. I've seen other posts indicating this combination should work. However, on startup of the first scenario I noticed a couple of issues. First, in the control panel at the bottom, everything looks fine except the fields where values are supposed to be - such as Turn __ of __. Where the __'s are, instead of showing the actual value, all I see is a white block. Anywhere on the screen that is supposed to display a value it only shows white blocks. Is this a driver issue? I loaded the Windows drivers off my Snow Leopard disk and thought these were the latest. Perhaps not. My second issue is the game doesn't seem to recognize any keyboard inputs. It doesn't respond to the function keys, arrow keys, etc. Again, could this be a driver issue.

Thanks for any help.

Link to original post: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=93836