some suggestions/wish list...

-p-v-

FYI I did just install the new patch, but I don't think anything I've listed below was included in 1.02. Also, if anyone else has already brought some of these ideas up before, I apologize.

1) When the weapon silhouette shows pistols (as in the case of some officers and dismounted tankers), the 3D graphic is actually of a rifle. When the rifle fires, it makes a pistol sound. Could we actually see 3D graphic pistols instead of rifles? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't dismounted Soviet tankers carry folding-stock AK's during this time?

2) One thing I really miss about the pre-Shock Force Combat Missions is the "random map generator". It would be great for both the scenario editor and quick battles. Any chance this could be added in a future patch?

3) I love to play in real-time, but I wish it had the same capability as turn-based (i.e. fast forward & reverse). It would be nice in cases like when you've set up an ambush and you have to wait 10-20 minutes before the enemy shows up, or like when you've fulfilled all the mission requirements or killed off all the enemy and for some reason the battle just goes on & on.

4) Could troops who are low or out of ammo automatically pick up better weapons and ammo from dead or wounded enemy troops nearby? I know this happens when a soldier goes into "medic" mode on a friendly WIA/KIA, but it would be nice if it happened with enemy WIA/KIA too.

5) More maps please

6) More single player battle missions please

7) More variety of facial graphics please

Thanks!!

I would also like to thank Battlefront for such an awesome game series. The Combat Missions have been my absolute favorites ever since Beyond Overlord came out!

• 3 weeks later...

7) More variety of facial graphics please----

Check the repository for Face graphic mods there are several to add a little vareity to the pixel troops faces..

I agree with having the ability to lift weapons/ammo off of enemy WIA/KIA as I am currently in an ugly sittuation in CM:A campaign all my troops, the handful that are still alive that is, are empty on ammo and have already pilfered their fallen comrades gear yet surrounded by dead enemy with weapons...

6) More single player battle missions please-----

Once again, keep watching the CM:A repository for single missions as this will continue to grow as folks upload their homegrown custom designed missions