what a great game...

i am new to this game, just bought it. and what a great surprise. i had no idea that somebody finally figured out the right way to play the war games... brilliant!

i would like some pointers from you on what i should do first now that i have played the game out of the box a bunch of times.

i am looking for pointers on what mods i should add (i have special edition with a bunch of mods on the cd), how to add them (is there a utility), what are the best web sites, and what operations/scenarios are the best.

thanks a lot to the game developers for creating this great game.

iceman

Mods:

CMMODS

More mods and check out CMMOS

CM HQ

Scenarios:

The Scenario Depot

Scenarios and opponent finder forum:

The Proving Grounds

Welcome to the forum,and the great CM series.My best advise to you is to find a human opponent and play against them.You think CM is good now,wait till you get your arse handed to you by somebody smile.gif

Edit to add:

Im not sure how useful this site might still be(its been inactive for awhile)but heres one more

CM Outpost

[ January 31, 2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]