Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Sound volume

Is there any way to adjust in-game sound volume? I may have overlooked something, but I have seen no mention of this in the game manual or while glancing over the faq and the forums. :confused: I prefer to listen to mp3's as background music, but with my mp3 player set to full volume it is still drowned-out by the game sound. If anyone knows of a way to adjust the game volume I would greatly appreciate a reply.

OK, I've been going over the forum some more (first time checking it out) and found some posts that address my problem. CM has the volume maxed for the game, and did not include an "in-game" volume control. Manually adjusting WAV sound volumes looks to be my only fix. I'll work around it, but if anyone from CM reads this, you should really think about including volume control in future releases. Just so you know though, that's THE ONLY gripe I have with the game, and considering the last few I've bought, that's amazing. Keep up the good work.